Sunday, June 29, 2008

My first try

This was my first attempt at digital scrapbooking AND Adobe Photoshop. It took me three days to figure out. I know it's lame that it took me so long, but I had no idea where to start on Photoshop and my creative juices have been sucked dry over the last ten months. So. This was my first attempt. What do you think? I didn't think it was that bad. Thanks Kristen!

4 comments:

Kelsey said...

Super Cute! You did a good job! I've wanted to get into the digital side of scrap booking but I always just resort back to my old ways. What program are you using? did you but it or just download it? Maybe I'll try it!

Kelsey said...

haha typo...did you buy it? not but it... sorry :)

KristenL said...

Look at you! Good work. Can't wait to see more. It's fun, huh?! :)

Kyle and Megan said...

Hey Lauren. I'm not sure if you'll remember me but this is Megan used to be Parrish. I found your blog through Ashley's blog and I just wanted to let you know how cute your family is. You have such a cute little girl.