Oh, you poor thing! Are you doing okay? It's terrible to be sick during the holidays.
I laughed when I read your comment on my blog, because Lainey keeps saying, "Abby!" over and over. She saw her picture at the top of your blog. :) Anyway, we would LOVE to get together when we get back! I think we're getting back on the 2nd. So maybe next Monday or Tuesday or something?
We too passed a bug around during Christmas. I had my fair share of time worshiping the porcelin throne. We moved to Perry...you guys will have to come visit.
4 comments:
Oh, you poor thing! Are you doing okay? It's terrible to be sick during the holidays.
I laughed when I read your comment on my blog, because Lainey keeps saying, "Abby!" over and over. She saw her picture at the top of your blog. :) Anyway, we would LOVE to get together when we get back! I think we're getting back on the 2nd. So maybe next Monday or Tuesday or something?
I hope you feel better!
Oh, Lauren. That's such a bummer! I hope you are feeling better and that the rest of your holiday was good.
That's no fun! Get feeling better! If you need anything let me know, I'd be happy to help. Hope you guys had fun in Alabama!
We too passed a bug around during Christmas. I had my fair share of time worshiping the porcelin throne. We moved to Perry...you guys will have to come visit.
Post a Comment