So Carolyn and I have decided that we need to have a girls night. A night where we can chill without toting adorable babies and to have a bit of a break. So I'm proposing a girls night next week on Tuesday or Wednesday around 8:30 at my house. I suggested watching While You Were Sleeping, but I'm totally up for other options. Also, I figured a big pan of brownies or cookies need to be around. Or ice cream. So, this is the question I need you to answer:
Tuesday or Wednesday?
Which movie?
Okay, so that was two questions. Let me know!! It'll be fun to party!
4 comments:
Can I come?!
Jared is growing his hair out til new years. Don't ask me why! I guess it's his rebelion for the year.
Lauren, this will be so fun! I think Tuesday night works better for me...and I'm up for any movie! I do love "While You Were Sleeping."
This will be fun!
Dang, I can only do Wednesday...I have dress rehearsal on Tuesday and Owen is defending his thesis (finally!). This is such a good idea, I totally need a night out with the girls :)
I don't ever have to cart a baby, but I am definitely in need of a good girls night. Wednesday is the night I can do it. I have a big final that morning so Tuesday night is not so good. "While You Were Sleeping" sounds great and I'll donate a pan of brownies to that.
Post a Comment