Okay, we're having a girls night this Wednesday at 7:30 p.m.-ish. We're just gonna gab and eat cookies! And hopefully watch While You Were Sleeping. So please, girls, come if you want!
Would it be weird if a second cousin (is that what I am?) that you don't see much came to watch the greatest movie on earth with you? I can probably convince the husband to stay with the baby... if it's okay with you that I come??
3 comments:
Yay!! I am so there and I will bring some treats because you are amazing for hosting such a joyful, wondrous thing.
Would it be weird if a second cousin (is that what I am?) that you don't see much came to watch the greatest movie on earth with you? I can probably convince the husband to stay with the baby... if it's okay with you that I come??
I cannot believe you're having a girls night without me. And watching one of the greatest movies of all time.
And Cali, you have my permission to go.
Post a Comment