We got home from Alabamama/Salt Lake late Sunday night. The weather in Alabama was amazing--it was warm enough that we could play outside without jackets! Abby loved being able to play on the slides again. I miss that weather!! It started snowing in Provo Monday morning, and didn't stop snowing until this morning. Kenzie came to play with me last night and when I tried to take her car to pick up Jesse, it was totally stuck! It took forever to get it out and when I reparked it on the other side of the street, it got stuck again. Lame. So we started diggin' out the driveway and the car so she could park next to our car on the driveway. May I repeat: Alabama, are you sure you guys miss the snow? Good grief!

Kenzie and Jess

Trying to dig out our car

Snow, snow, snow . . .

5 comments:
I miss looking at it. Seeing these pictures is enough for the next four years.
Okay, so this comment has nothing to do with this post, but I figured this was the best way to reply to your comment on my blog. First, thanks you're so sweet. And second, I'm totally up for another girls' night! Zupas is like my favorite! Just let me know when.
Too much fun in the snow! I sure hope you threw a snow ball at Jesse. And Jesse, I sure hope you threw a snow ball at Lauren. That's the way to keep the love alive! ;)
Again, unrelated. (Blogs should really have some kind of reply system). The 28th works for me!
Hey Lauren! Sorry I'm such a space case, I've been meaning to get back to you all week. I would think wednesday would work, and Zupas would be fantastic! Just let me know! Hope you're having a great day!
Post a Comment