Sorry this picture is so washed out. She's showing me the moose at the Monte L. Bean Museum of Life in Provo. If you haven't been, then go. Abby's favorite animals: elk, moose, peacock, and the fish.
Driving to the Museum. Abby insisted that "Momo" needed to meet the aforementioned Moose.
Lunch: Chicken nuggets, string cheese, and blueberries. She's showing you her blue tray that matches her new blue booster seat. Woah.
A true "cheese" for the camera.
Good meal.
8 comments:
For real Abby is such a doll!...tomorrow around 7 would be spectacular! See you then!
Now all she needs to do is lay back and unbutton her pants after a good meal!
Hooray for Abby pictures! I can totally understand not wanting to blog, but I love it when you post, especially Abby pictures. I'm going through withdrawal here.
Do they still have the live animal shows at the Bean Museum?
Oh, and now I really want to buy her the big "Momo."
That's so cute she calls it "Momo." My boys call it "Meemo." She definitely has the cutest smile.
she is seriously adorable. it's almost criminal. gorgeous looks and hilarious, charming, wonderful personality. love it! thanks for posting the pics!
She looks so grown up in these pictures. I'm not sure I'm ready for her to be so big. She's darling as always. Go Monte Bean!
Hey! I hope you and Abby didn't go out in the hall today because of us, I'm sorry if you did. I hope Abby is feeling better now...oh and I was going to be sure to tell you that Eric said that as long as the gym isn't scheduled, we could have mothers group there whenever. He was going to run it past bishop to double check, but he didn't think it would be a problem.
Post a Comment