As that title states: Ms. Potato Head! Abby insists on wearing the potato head glasses. I think they're quite lovely on her, don't you think? I just thought I'd share the pics because they crack me up. Goodness, I love my baby. P.S. For anyone who cares to know.. our life is wonderful. I'm still a full-time mom and Jesse no longer lives with us. He has moved out. I believe he still loves me, but he couldn't resist the beautiful animation labs. So, he's into the animation labs with nothing but the clothes on his back and his backpack containing all of the essentials: laptop, digital painting tablet, sketchbook, pencils, etc. Please do not take that last statement literally. ;) Haha, sometimes it feels that way though. He comes home for two hours a day to have dinner and play with Abby and then heads back to the labs to do his homework. Such is the student life! And for fun: Jesse is applying to an internship to Pixar for this summer. Pray for us that we can get it! Love you all!




I wish this girl would consent to wear bows. Oh Meghan, I still need to respond to your email!
P.S.S. Does anyone know a website that will print your blogs?
4 comments:
Abigail is too cute. I love how she tries to wear those little glasses from Ms. Potato Head.
We're excited to see you tomorrow! We deserted-wives-of-students have to stick together. :)
Don't forget me here in Ogden! If you are lonely that is. :)
So funny you would ask about printing your blogs--because that is what I am doing at this exact moment. Not printing, printing but using software to download my blog posts into book form. It is called Blurb! BookSmart. You can download it and then the rest is pretty self-explanatory. They're not terrible in price either. Call me if you need help.
I remember a similar picture of you and me wearing pieces of potato heads. Weird.
Too cute Abbs! I love the glasses!
My friend uses blog2print.com to print and bind her blogs. I haven't done much with it, but she likes it.
Good luck with the internship! That is so cool! Hopefully you won't have to wait to long to find out. :)
Post a Comment