Sunday, February 22, 2009

Huzzah for art

Hey, this is a shameless plug for Jesse's work. He has his latest art on a blog at mywhiteshadowart.blogspot.com. So I think you should check it out and give him comments on his work. Tell him what you think. Really. I invite all to even if you don't know him. Here's an example:


I love this alien.

P.S. I'm not a huge fan of marshmallows, but I added some with my strawberries and vanilla ice cream tonight and surprisingly it added a very pleasant texture. Interesting.

3 comments:

Lekili said...

I love this little guy...he's so expressive. I left a message for Claudia yesterday. No word yet, but I'll keep trying. Love you all ...except whoever shared their cold with me.

Megan said...

Holy cow! That stuff is amazing! I can't believe how good he is.

Carolyn said...

I'm very, very impressed! What a talent. I check out Jesse's art blog from time to time, even though I've never left a comment. I'll have to do that from now on!