Hey family and friends!
Jesse officially applied to an internship at Pixar for Summer 2009. Crazy! The faculty told the students the application wasn't due until March 1, and then two days ago they wrote an email saying, "Surprise! It's due by February 11 at midnight!" Not so much fun for us. If Jesse is selected for an interview, they will be conducting them on February 18 at the Wilk. So, this is where I ask everyone to pray for Jesse! Just pray that everything will work out as it's supposed to and that Jesse will do well in his interview. We also found out that only ONE student from the program gets to go on this intership. Other internships at Pixar take more students, but they're for more advanced students. We're way excited and we're really hoping it happens! If we do get it, it will be from June to August. Huzzah! So again, pray for us. Love you!
4 comments:
Wow that's crazy. I hope he gets it!
Good Luck! We have been praying for ya'll for awhile now! Hopefully everything will work out :) LOve you!
It really is crazy that they only take one student. We'll definitely pray for you guys - I hope that things work out.
Thanks for coming over today! Lainey and I always LOVE seeing you.
Hope you know that we always pray for you! It will all work out. Just keep pushing forward and try not to get too full of anxiety. We love you! Hang in there.
Post a Comment