Here is my dancing baby in her tutu and wings. They were gifts from Grandma for Valentine's Day and they are her favorites! Just thought you'd get a kick out of her. Love you!
P.S. Jesse didn't get the Pixar internship. But we're going to have a rockin' summer anyway!
11 comments:
Whoops. No wings. Oh well.
nice pelvic thrusts
Sorry about the internship, but your daughter is way adorable in her tutu.
Sad to hear about the internship. I know you were looking forward to that. Can't wait to hear where you guys do end up though!
Love Abby's dance moves. She's a natural.
it just doesn't get cuter than this girl!! that video is so great!
That's adorable!
Okay, that is seriously the most adorable thing ever!
Thank you! Check out the tutu on that baby.
So, do we boycott Pixar now? Because I will totally boycott Pixar (or anyone/thing else) for you.
The best part might just be Grandma announcing she has a blue tutu for the unborn.
I love her dancing! And the tutu is adorable.
I'm sorry to hear about the internship. But, at the same time, I'm SO happy that you'll be around this summer! Lainey and I would miss you too much. :)
okay, so I don't have a blue tutu. it would be kind of funny though, huh?
Post a Comment