We had an AWESOME Halloween this year. We kicked it off with a stellar ward party the Friday night before. My friend and I were in charge of it so unfortunately there are no pictures. I was running around crazy and Jesse was on child-duty. But we had a chili cook-off, costume parade, cupcake walk, trunk-or-treat (in the church because it was raining), etc. It was great! People told us we did a great job and it was one of the best ward parties they'd had in a while. :) I'll have to harass my friend for her "before" pictures of the tables and stuff.
On Halloween, Abby's preschool class did a super cute little program at an assisted living center that is next door to her school. She was so excited to sing for all the "grandpa-greats and grandma-greats that need some help"... as she told me. Cute girl. I thought it was an awesome service they did. Afterwards, they had the kids come back to the school and perform for the parents. So this is Abby with her friends at school performing their fall and halloween songs!


And this is Snow White trying to step in on the party. She was so proud of Abby. :)

One of the many perks of Microsoft is... TRICK-OR-TREATING. The building essentially shut down for the families to come trick-or-treat. The girls LOVED it. It didn't take Claire long to figure out what was going on. She'd run to every person or random bucket and yell "Treat-treat!" and then stole five or six candies. I only got two pictures before one of the millions of security guards informed me that pictures within the building were not okay. It's cool. I understand. There's some crazy awesomeness going on in that building that I wouldn't want stolen either.
This picture is awful. Sorry, I was grabbing Claire away from the candy. We went with like four other families and it was a zoo. But not in this picture.... oddly enough... just our own personal zoo.
Halloween re-staged!
After trick-or-treating, we were totally exhausted. We didn't even go out that night. Abby loved handing out candy with us though, and seeing the other kids in their costumes. All five of them that rang our doorbell. I didn't get pictures that night, but today I made my kids go throw their costumes back on. And I put mine on. Though sans awesome black yoga pants.
6 comments:
Your girls are so beautiful! I love their costumes. And Lauren, holy cow, you look gorgeous! Jesse is a lucky man to be surrounded by such beautiful women. I'm glad you guys had such a good Halloween.
Congrats on your baby boy -- I am SO excited for you!
that picture of Claire in the last little series is GOLDEN. well done. :) of course all the pictures are awesome, but I can't get over that one of Claire. seriously. it rocks.
okay, and Abby's face in the last photo is PRICELESS. I love it.
Wow! I'm so lucky to have such gorgeous girls in my family! Love all the pics...have to admit though it just makes me want more. Can't get enough!
It looks like you had fun. Way to knock a ward party out of the park! Your hair looks great right now! Hope you are enjoying "real" life. We miss you. Whenever we are at your old place Ella asks about Abby.
Love the pictures, love the costumes, love the belly! I miss you guys, but seeing you on here makes me feel better :) Keep it up!
Thanks for sharing these wonderful pictures. I'm so glad that I am fortunate enough to be a part of your blog followers. It's so great to see your gorgeous girls and your incredible you!
Post a Comment