Anyone else have an exhausting weekend?? We sure did! It was crazy loads of fun, but I'm definitely tired.
The whole week felt like one long holiday. Jesse had work until Wednesday, but he pretty much came home halfway through each day because NOBODY was in the studios and he didn't have an assignment. He was so bored that he would just come home. I won't lie--it totally rocked that he got to be home. I hate that he missed the hours, but we had fun.
SO! Fast forward Monday through Wednesday, and that bring us to THANKSGIVING! We watched the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade and the girls danced to the marching bands and the musical numbers. I was in love with the Newsies number. Not such a fan of Daniel Radcliffe singing in another number, but it was still fun. While the girls watched and I cooked, Jesse helped them make turkey hats. These pictures also show their adorable Thanksgiving outfits from Grandma Jenkins. Thank you Grandma!
SO! Fast forward Monday through Wednesday, and that bring us to THANKSGIVING! We watched the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade and the girls danced to the marching bands and the musical numbers. I was in love with the Newsies number. Not such a fan of Daniel Radcliffe singing in another number, but it was still fun. While the girls watched and I cooked, Jesse helped them make turkey hats. These pictures also show their adorable Thanksgiving outfits from Grandma Jenkins. Thank you Grandma!
What we would we do without our friends?!? The Brazells invited us to have Thanksgiving with them. I'm so glad they did because A) the texts from family were starting to kill me and I could not have handled being alone, and B) I could not have made a turkey to save my life. Brittany made an awesomely killer turkey. So moist and scrumptious. Perfection.
So here is Kevin carving the turkey. Hooray for Thanksgiving!
So here is Kevin carving the turkey. Hooray for Thanksgiving!
Thursday night at 11:00 p.m. I got in line with Brittany for some awesome Black Friday shopping. I've always made fun of Black Friday shoppers, but holy cow, it was so entertaining. We found awesome deals, everyone was loopy tired, and we had tons of fun. ...so much fun I may have to do it again. I wish I had pictures from it. Brittany and I looked slightly ridiculous shuffling our stuff through the forever long line at Kohls because they didn't have anymore carts. So awesome.
Friday passed by with sleeping, more lazy shopping, eating leftovers, and watching The Polar Express with the Brazells.
Saturday: THE SANTA TRAIN!
You hop on a train in North Bend and it takes you three miles to the Snoqualmie Depot where Santa is hanging out at the Northwest Railway Museum. The train is wonderfully authentically old and decorated in lights. Our train conductor sang Christmas songs almost the whole 20 minute ride. It was awesome! We went with Brazells and the Wahlquists.
Waiting at the North Bend Train Depot
On the train!
It truly is a Christmas miracle! Abby sat on Santa's lap! After watching The Polar Express, she decided Santa had to be nice. She asked for a stuff animal giraffe. Seriously?! I've been asking her for two months what she wants and the list has been the same every time. And now she throws a giraffe into it!? No.
So excited for Christmas!!
Whew. I need a nap after posting all this. P.S. My amazing friend took pictures of our little fam and she posted them at www.dandelionlipstick.com. Go look at them! We're absolutely adorable. :)
2 comments:
What a week! I can't believe how much you were able to squeeze in! Pretty cool that you feel good enough to do it all. Yeah...you are all adorable!
Your exposure is looking awesome! Great job!
Love Miss Claire's cheesers.
Thanks for the site shout out too :0)
b.
Post a Comment