Sunday, January 31, 2010

Lunch!

Lately I've noticed that Jesse pretty much always has a far away look on his face. He's off in another world with all of his commitments/responsibilities--senior film, work, internship hunting, school, wife/daughter, etc. I have to remind him to eat most of the time because he just doesn't remember. He's too busy. Well, today Jesse said he was going to make egg salad sandwiches for lunch and I left him to it. So what's wrong with this picture?



One needs to boil the egg IN the shell to make hard-boiled eggs. Yes, Jesse had "that look" on his face just before it happened. Most likely he was thinking of the rainbow dream sequence of his senior film. Who knows. But this is NOT how to boil an egg. As soon as he cracked it, he stopped to let it register. We both started cracking up. One day Jesse's brain will return. Just not until April 2011.

I love the laughs my husband gives me. :)

2 comments:

Megan said...

That is so stinkin' funny! The best part was, I asked JJ what was wrong with this picture and he said "Is there water in the pot?" I love husbands.

Carolyn said...

That's hilarious. I'm glad you shared this funny story.