We have SO many weddings this summer. But these pics were taken by my adorable sister Maryn at my friend, Nikki Dubois Gray's wedding yesterday afternoon. Just some fun pics to start off the summer! Love you !!

Kenzie, my love, I made this face just for you. I miss your guts! And I need to call you. We had a whole conversation/joke about "Beanogas.com" and "I peed a little" the other night. Oh, I miss you.

My goofy husband.


Oh my sweet girl. Could she be any cuter?
4 comments:
Cute pictures of all of you!
Is that your skirt in the background? I think I want one...
Maryn did an awesome job on pictures,huh? I love the one with you holding Abby looking down at her too. Put that one on.
That picture of Abby is adorable. You guys look great. You're hair is getting long again!
Post a Comment