Thursday, May 14, 2009

Chocolate ice cream

There's a first for everything.

7 comments:

Lekili said...

Very cute Ab. Glad it was me that introduced you to the finer things of life.

Cali said...

PRECIOUS. I love it!

Kelsey said...

She looks like such a big girl. It's crazy to me. She's beautiful!

Davis Valley Classic said...

Wow, she looks a lot like you in this picture! (Not the whole chocolate on her face, but just her face in general). She is such a beautiful little girl! Hope you're doing well. Remember to call me when you're up this way and we can go get some chocolate ice cream, just like this!

KristenL said...

This is a really cute picture! How did our kids get so old?

Lindsey Bell said...

That is so cute. She looks so happy. Oh yeah, and the high chair I got from target.com. The brand is Inglesina. I LOVE it. Makenzie does too. They can sit in them up to like 30 pounds I think....

Carolyn said...

Abby is too cute! I love chocolate ice cream too, but I don't think I make it look as glamorous as she does. :)