
A milk snake! Yay! Okay, totally kidding. I would never purchase one. However, we found out that one is living in the ivy by our front door. We came home from our run last Wednesday (or Tuesday?) and Jesse was sitting on the swing when he exclaimed, "Laur, a snake!" I immediately went into childhood mode and began searching the ivy for a brown snake--but instead I saw the bright pattern of red, black, white, black, red. Yes, the pattern is significant. "Red touch yellow, kill a fellow. Red touch black, friend of Jack." Have you ever heard that? If red touches yellow, it's a venomous coral snake. Aren't we lucky it's only a milk snake? Anyway, we haven't seen it since, but it was cool for a few minutes.
2 comments:
hopefully he's eating any varmints that might be living outside...that way they don't move inside.
K, pretty sure I would've freaked out, but that is fairly exciting I guess. :) And those pictures above of you guys are too cute!
Post a Comment