Monday, May 25, 2009

Do you want to know how I got these scars?

WHY SO SERIOUS?


Though to be honest, you can't be serious when you look at this picture. She's too cute. Abby just finished an amazing fruit smoothie (thanks to my dad's amazing smoothie skills) and I couldn't resist the picture.

Love you all!!

4 comments:

editorgirl said...

Congrats on the unnerving juxtaposition.

Also, have you seen the new Wendy's commercial? You know the really tall skinny guy on Sydney White? He's rapping or singing or something and everytime I see it, I want to laugh with you.

Davis Valley Classic said...

Hahahaha! She does look like the Joker! That's really cute! Mmmmm, I could use a good smoothie right now!

Lindsey Bell said...

She is so beautiful! Your pictures are so good. Do you have a really nice camera?

Carolyn said...

Oh, poor little Abigail! She is darling though, even with her bruised little face.