Jesse opened our cell phone bill, which is usually $80, but today it was $123. We gasped in shock and searched to find out why...
Can you guess why?
Not texting....
Downloads.
Jesse and I never download.
That leaves one person left that could do it: Abby. She downloaded $40 worth of crap such as "Sonic at the Olympics", and "Who am I going to marry?" and blah blah blah. Grief. So Jesse called the company (cough, ATT) and tried to get our money back. But since it has happened before--though not as extreme--they wouldn't give us back our money. So we're out $40 just so Abby could punch some buttons on our stupid phones. Mom, check your bill. She could have done it to yours too.
I hate the cell phone companies.
3 comments:
First of all, switch to Verizon. Second, try making sure all your shortcuts and stuff don't go to downloads. Third, always make sure your keypad is locked when you give it to Abby. She can still press the buttons and see it light up that way without actually doing anything.
That is a pain. It's so frustrating to call and try to work things like that out. Kip and I end up calling our cell phone company about once a month to try to fix errors on our bill, too!
I hate cell phone companies too! They charge you for everything. That will be a good story to tell Abby when she is older
Post a Comment