Monday, October 25, 2010

This is how we do pumpkins.



Okay, so it's not the traditional carve your pumpkin act, but I still thought it was fun. And SO much less messy. When she's older, we'll worry about carving pumpkins like all of the other families. But I thought this was perfect for now.

Is it odd that I'm jealous of my toddler's pumpkin? Her pumpkin turned out way better than mine.

6 comments:

Megan said...

That's an awesome idea! So much fun.

Meg said...

Love it! Great idea. Reminds me of seeing someone who had put Mr. Potatoe Head stuff on their pumpkins :) Awesome!

"In the way . . ." said...

The one looks like me! Cool. I'm famous!

Lekili said...

I needed a reason for a good laugh...love these pumpkins. Brilliant!

Paula said...

You are so clever, Lauren! And I love your mini-Gospel Doctrine lessons. If you haven't been called yet, you will be--you are so articulate and powerful, but most important is the Spirit that shines through. . .I look forward to your next entry:)

Val Murphy said...

As Tyson always tells me "different isn't always better but the same is never better"...I'd say that was a successful spin on pumpkin decor...love them!