Monday, May 3, 2010

Wednesday: Baby day

It's official. Wednesday is the day.

I'm going in to be started (induced) at Mountain View Hospital in Payson, UT, starting at 8:30 a.m. So hopefully she'll be here by that night.

I'm not going to lie: I'm terrified. Labor and delivery scares me. And the idea of having a newborn again scares me. Juggling two children scares me.

But it's going to be just fine, right? I know it will be. She'll be beautiful and I'll be so excited.

I just have to be brave. But I haven't hit that point yet.

I can do it!!


Whew. Here we go.

8 comments:

Kylie said...

Oh my gosh! That's so exciting! And you can SOOOOO do it! If you need me to take Abby or anything let me know. We'd love to have her come play.

KristenL said...

Wow! I'm with you, labor/delivery scares me, which is strange since we've done it already, right?! I'll be thinking of you! Can't wait to see a beautiful new baby.

Davis Valley Classic said...

Good luck, I can't wait to see pictures of her! You'll do great!

Lisa D said...

You will be awesome!! Funny you mention being scared of labor/delivery because it ended up being way better for me than I thought it would be. Maybe I had very negative thoughts to being with though!

Carolyn said...

Good luck, Lauren! I know you can do it. You'll do wonderfully and you'll be a great mother of two!

Cali said...

Totally Doable. seriously. Something strange happens, and your capacity just increases. Enjoy the experience and worry later. :) She'll be beautiful and I can't wait to see her! You can do it!

Blackburn Family said...

Lauren! Lauren! Lauren! YAY! Hope everything goes great for you tomorrow. We love you guys and will be praying for you! She will be a little Cinco de Mayo baby!

Lekili said...

You did it! You are a brilliant mom! i have total faith in you. And when you need a break I am always around!