The poor Larsen clan in Alabama have been waiting to see pics of this babe for a week now. A week! Grief I'm brutal! Sorry fam. I really do love you. I think the pain meds just make me a little loopy... don't tell my doc. ;) So without further ado: Claire!

I just wanted you to see her legs. So skinny!

Abby's visit to the hospital. "Oh, look at the cute baby!"

I love my sisters. Seriously.

Claire's favorite place to sleep.

Hang loose. That's for Seth.

'Cause this is thriller, thriller night!

And five minutes after Grandma left with Abby for the weekend, Claire FINALLY woke up. It was only 7 p.m. What's up with that schedule?
6 comments:
Love the pics! Claire is so beautiful...hopefully we will get to see more of her eyes on Saturday!
K she is too cute!
Fun pictures! I sure wish I could see her before you leave. Good luck with everything!
She is so cute! Good luck with everything you guys have going on. :)
Super cute - I can see a resemblance of Abby in her. Hope everything is going well!
lauren and jesse--truly a beautiful beautiful baby! she's gorgeous!
Post a Comment