These are just some silly pictures of Abby. If you didn't know, Sarah, my brilliant sister is in chilly Chicago, and Jesse's family is in pink Alabama. It's pink because Alabama is pink on Ashton's map of the U.S. Anyway, silly pictures ahoy!
And these pictures are NOT in order. Like it matters, right?

This is the bow Abby is wearing today. It's made from a pink zipper that her Aunt Sarah made. Aunt.. that makes you sound old. :)


Don't you love it when all is quiet and for once it doesn't mean she's made a horrible mess? I found her in her tent coloring pictures. So perfect.

Uhhhh.... yeah. That's about what I said when I saw these two that day. Abby was, of course, Princess Abigail, and Jesse was King Dad. King Dad is appropriately dressed in church socks, basketball shorts, his bath robe, and Abby's princess blanket tied as a turban. They went on many adventures that night--parades, lava rock jumping, etc. I LOVE my husband. :)

Abby is showing you the wonderful outfit she picked out herself: princess skirt from Sarah, big sister shirt, and white coat from Grandma Larsen that no longer fits her arms but she INSISTS on wearing it. And the skirt is struggling to stay on her teeny waist. But hey, she's still adorable!
My family is hilarious! Love them, love them, love them.
4 comments:
I love all the pictures! How adorable to find Abby coloring pictures in her tent...what a cute girl! And I love the zipper bow thing. Very original - I've never seen one before!
Good for Jesse for playing all those fun things with Abby.
Sounds like you guys are doing well. Miss you!
Such sweet pictures and such great looking legs on King Dad.
THAT's my brother :)
Love all the pictures, now it's time for some of you!
All I have to say is "I'm sorry"
At least you know that you will be laughing the rest of your life :)
Post a Comment