Thursday, February 25, 2010

Abby's family prayer

Dear heavenly father,
Thank thee for this day.
And papa and mama.
And Abigail and stories.
And Abigail and drink my milk.
(Pause)
And poop.
(bends over to RIP one)
In the name….

We started laughing so hard we couldn't breathe! Abby was seriously concerned that we were crying. Oh man...I love this babe.

8 comments:

Lisa D said...

That is awesome!!!

The Tidwell Blog said...

We are laughing that hard just reading it! Oh my goodness! Soooo Funny!

Megan said...

Oh my gosh! Good thing my students were at an assembly when I read that, cuz I laughed way hard.

Adam B said...

Oh dang - that's freakin' awesome.

editorgirl said...

I laughed so hard last night that I couldn't breathe. And work's been crappy today (pun intended), so I keep coming back to read it. Yay Abby!

Carolyn said...

Hilarious. Gotta love the things that come out of the mouths of babes!

Nate + Callie said...

Holy cow. I laughed until I cried!! She's one of a kind, and that's a good thing!!

Debora said...

Hey Lauren!!! I was just looking at Stacey's blog and I saw a link to your blog! How are you??? I see you're pregnant! Congrats! Do you know what it is yet? Send me your email so I can add you to my blog list! Hope things are going well. Abby is SO cute! When did she get so big!?