Sarah, these are for you. :) I didn't get a chance to catch a picture of Abby and Samuel in costume quite yet, but we'll make sure to do that tomorrow. Not quite sure what her hair is doing or why she struggles to look at the camera, but whatever. Loves!

8 comments:
So cute! Abby is the prettiest Snow White EVER!
Yay pictures! I got home like 20 minutes ago from the YSA awfulness, and hit my computer immediately to see if you kept your promise. Abby is so cute. You already knew that. But did you know that I love you?
Awwww.....so cute!!
Abby is such a beautiful Snow White. So glad she decided she would wear the costume and so happy for my serendipitous find at Market Square. We ought to hit it today and see what's left.
She looks so cute! Did you end up buying her costume, or making it? It's adorable.
She is such a beautiful Snow White! Perfect for the part! Have fun trick-or-treating!
she really is so crazy cute it's out of control!!
okay. now I need more abby-cuteness. it's an addiction.
Post a Comment