Abby was WAY excited about pumpkins this year. And surprisingly, so was Jesse. I, on the other hand, didn't care for them this year. Weird, I know, but I opted to be camera person instead. Rather than carving, Abby got to paint her pumpkin.
She LOVED painting. She kept saying "Simba, Simba, Simba" and doing the whole half moon shape on the top of the pumpkin.
We actually managed to avoid paint on the t-shirt until we took this picture (below). She fell into her pumpkin and got green paint all over her leg and shirt.
Jesse's skull man pumpkin. It was really creepy. Honestly, it's grosser now that it's totally decomposing on our stairwell. So fitting for Halloween.
Leaves! Really, I should have a leaf jumping party one year. We get an unbelievable amount of leaves and have the BEST piles ever.
Abby demonstrating how to throw leaves.
She could seriously disappear in this pile if she sat down all of the way. It was awesome.
Falling into leaves. Hurrah! Who didn't do this as a kid?
So these pictures are from like March 2009. I just found them and thought they were hilarious. Abby and I were supposed to be pulling the same faces for the camera. I took them with my arm out as far as it could go. The second one is by far the better of the two.
5 comments:
YAAAY! I love your long posts. See ya tomorrow, sister. . . And be prepared for a lot of crafting. Yoho, yoho!
Abby looks so grown up! Lainey loves painting right now, too. We're going to paint pumpkins tomorrow for Halloween. :)
Great pictures. Abby is definitely getting too big. Crazy how fast they change. Miss you guys!
Hahaha! Leaves Party would be awesome!! Cute pictures from March! I love the puckering one!
Laur you're an awesome mom to give abby all these great memories. can't wait to see the post with the snow white pictures. it was so fun to see you guys today even though it was too short!
Post a Comment