Sunday, July 26, 2009

Welcome baby Samuel Martin!

Stephen (my twin) and Ashton had their baby at 10:30 a.m. on Pioneer Day! He weighed 7 lbs 5 ounces and was 19 inches long. He is SO beautiful! And Stephen says he looks even more cute since we've seen him now that he's not all swollen and such. :) I think he's amazingly beautiful.




Ashton always looks good regardless of what she does: weeding, cleaning, having a baby... it never ceases to amaze me. ;)
Abby was SUPER excited about "baby sanul." She thinks he is "so cute."


Abby has her hand around Samuel's back. She posed for the camera. "So cute!"

The ride home from Provo. These two were tuckered out. :)

8 comments:

Nicole said...

What a handsome little man!

Meg said...

So cute! Congrats Stephen & Ashton! Can't wait to meet the little guy!

Davis Valley Classic said...

Congrats auntie! He is a cute baby!

Kylie said...

What a cutie!

Kyle and Jessica said...

Neices and nephews are so much fun, and he is adorable! Congrats! :)

Ilez said...

That's awesome! He is so cute. Congratulations to them

Adam B said...

Very cute. And Abby is absolutely adorable.

Carolyn said...

He is a beautiful baby! I'm so happy for them. I also loved seeing you and Abby in pictures. We sure miss you guys this summer! I hope you're doing well. We love you!