Friday, July 31, 2009

Prayers for Ashton

Hey, if any of you are still awake and reading this, could you please pray for Ashton? She was scheduled for a gall bladder removal on Tuesday, but she had another attack tonight and Stephen and my mom just took her to the emergency room. If it's way bad, they'll have to do the surgery tonight. If not, then they'll just try to wait it out until Tuesday. But between now and then she could have another attack. So please pray for her. Just pray that everything will goes as it should and that she will be all right.

Thanks for you love and support.

Lauren

3 comments:

Kylie said...

Oh my gosh! That is super scary! I hope everything goes well. We will keep her in our prayers

Davis Valley Classic said...

I'm sorry, I'll for sure keep her in my prayers as well Lauren!

Meg said...

Aw that stinks. Especially with just having a baby. Keep us updated. We will definitely pray for her.