Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Twins and their babes
There are SO many things I need to post about: Abby's birthday, my high school reunion, Seth's farewell, Seth entering the MTC, etc. etc. etc. But for now this will have to suffice. A picture of my twin and our babies. It's so awesome that we are both parents. And surprisingly, I wasn't one bit jealous of Samuel's attention. I love that little bundle of ... grunting joy! Abby absolutely loves him too. That's good news for me. Anyway, here's a couple pictures. The other is of Abby at a friend's reception. I promise to post again soon. :) Plus, we're moving back to Provo tomorrow so we'll have TONS more time to blog. Love y'all.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
It's about time you posted something! :) Abby is adorable in that picture. Can't wait to see more pictures of recent activities!
So cute! I'm excited you're moving back! Call me if you need any help!
Abby is such an adorable little girl! And I like the picture of you guys and your babies, very cute!
It is so weird (in an extremely good way) to see both you and Sven as parents! Makes me feel old, and then kind of pregnant retarded since apparently Eric and I can't figure out how to get a child. What a cute picture though of Abby too! She's a doll.
Yay! I'm so excited to have you back!! I'm home tomorrow so call if you need help! I'll be helping Caroline clean in the morning cuz they leave tomorrow. See you soon!
That picture with you two is so awesome! How fun is that. And I'm proud of you for not being jealous :) It's usually easier for me once there is a beautiful baby around, hard to be jealous of something so sweet!
Abby is growing up so much! We miss you guys like crazy. And we've already moved, so we're just going to continue missing you! I hope you guys are doing well.
Post a Comment