Yes, I recognize I'm a blog slacker. And no, there's a not a picture where my mouth isn't wide open. Apparently it's my new picture trademark. I went from peace signs to an open mouth.
July 1, 2009. Premature birthday party in Provo. Yes, I was spoiled rotten.
This is called fruit pizza: sugar cookie crust, cream cheese frosting, fruit toppings. Delicious.




We made cool tie-dye shirts together on the first of July and then wore them for my b-day. I like Maryn's the best. (picture: my mom, me, Seth, and Maryn)

I had to throw in a picture of Stephen and Ashton. After all, it was his birthday too. :) P.S. Ashton is due to have Samuel in ten days. Hooray for babies!
July 2, 2009

It rained on my birthday. What's a better way to spend your birthday other than to dance in the rain? We were making a train for Abigail's enjoyment.

Abby thought we were weird. I completely agree.

Maryn, me, and Sarah. I wish you had seen Sarah that day. OH MY goodness she was hilarious. Sarah, I love you.
July 3, 2009: The zoo with Meghan, Kaitlin, Sarah, Maryn, Abby, and me.

Funny story: we took this picture and two seconds later a lady walked by the same spot and got pooped on by something. It was nasty and she freaked out and I laughed. Close call. :)

Abby was quite petrified of the carousel. Her favorite animals were the lynx, the orangutan, and the peacock.

Maryn in a turtle. Need I say more?
July 4th, 2009.

I love you in sparklers. Way cool.
July something after the 4th, 2009

This is Seth and his girlfriend Megan. Abby has decided that next to Maryn, Megan is her new best friend. So wherever they cuddle, Abby cuddles too.

Eating at Vito's in Bountiful with almost the whole crew. Tasty food. I recommend the italian sausage sub.

Oquirrh Temple Open House. It was a super windy day, but the temple is amazingly beautiful!
July 11, 2009: Cottle Reunion

These are some of my favorite people in the world: the Thompsons! My mom and I helped the women folk make earrings. My mom and sisters and I love to make earrings so we supervised that at the reunion. Note: I'm sporting another tie-dye.
July 16, 2009

Abby had her first taste of a Ding-Dong. She was super concerned about her "sticky hands", but then she proudly showed them to me when the camera came out.
July 18, 2009

Oh, the joys of Otter Pops.
7 comments:
Yay for summer! It seriously is the best time of the year :) All I have to say is you are gorgeous and Abby is a doll.
You and Abby are both so cute in these pictures! How exciting, first ding dong, that is a big milestone!
Super cute pictures however where's more of Hawaii?? Kaitlin is still talking about "Abbygail" most everyday. We need to get together again soon. Maybe a splash park?
you open your mouth in photos as much as i do. loved the pics.
ahem. there were cute rain pics.
I the love the Otter Pop. And you. Not always in that order.
nothing like picture journaling! loved it!
Lauren I miss you!!! And so do Kylie and Carolyn! When are you coming back? Until then, Kylie and I have come up with some awesome girl's nights/days where you can meet us halfway! We just need to figure out when. Luv ya tonz!
Post a Comment