So these are my latest projects. They all came from makeitandloveit.blogspot.com. It's an amazing website that I have become addicted to. The wipes case I covered in fabric, wrapped with ribbon, and topped with felt, brown yo-yo and a button. The picture frames I got from DI and then covered them with scrapbook paper and ribbon. And buttons. Always buttons. The picture frames are actually supposed to be dry-erase boards, but my marker is too light to see. I'm going to buy a darker one this week so I can write cute things on Abby's like "You're a nut" and "I love my Abby-bugs". The other one is for my room. After doing Abby's room, I got the bug and I want to do my own room. So hopefully it'll match everything we're doing. And yes, I'm going to rant in this blog: I know I've been on a ridiculous spending spree for the last month! I don't need EVERYONE in my family mentioning it to me! Sheesh! I had three of you say something within three hours! Do I not deserve something fun to make my house feel like a home? It was just a mirror! There... It's out of me. I promise I won't spend again for another three months... Oh yeah, and that last picture is a surprise. Surprise, mom! I found this at DI! It's actually a collectible (too bad DI didn't know that! $3!). The garage is missing so it's practically worthless, but I couldn't pass it up. Brings back awesome memories. My mom still has ours from when we were kids and Abby LOVES it. So I'll give it to Abby for a present one day. Anyway, enjoy! (Sorry for the crummy pictures)
Thursday, March 26, 2009
Crafts and a surprise
So these are my latest projects. They all came from makeitandloveit.blogspot.com. It's an amazing website that I have become addicted to. The wipes case I covered in fabric, wrapped with ribbon, and topped with felt, brown yo-yo and a button. The picture frames I got from DI and then covered them with scrapbook paper and ribbon. And buttons. Always buttons. The picture frames are actually supposed to be dry-erase boards, but my marker is too light to see. I'm going to buy a darker one this week so I can write cute things on Abby's like "You're a nut" and "I love my Abby-bugs". The other one is for my room. After doing Abby's room, I got the bug and I want to do my own room. So hopefully it'll match everything we're doing. And yes, I'm going to rant in this blog: I know I've been on a ridiculous spending spree for the last month! I don't need EVERYONE in my family mentioning it to me! Sheesh! I had three of you say something within three hours! Do I not deserve something fun to make my house feel like a home? It was just a mirror! There... It's out of me. I promise I won't spend again for another three months... Oh yeah, and that last picture is a surprise. Surprise, mom! I found this at DI! It's actually a collectible (too bad DI didn't know that! $3!). The garage is missing so it's practically worthless, but I couldn't pass it up. Brings back awesome memories. My mom still has ours from when we were kids and Abby LOVES it. So I'll give it to Abby for a present one day. Anyway, enjoy! (Sorry for the crummy pictures)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I used to have one of those when I was a kid and I loved it! What a great find!
Ooo fun! Thanks for the link, too. I might just have to try some of those out! You did a great job.
Fun find at the DI too. It makes me excited for Yard Sales!
And yes, playdate soon, for sure.
I love all your projects...you did an awesome job. The covered wipes would be a great gift for people like me you are a little germphobic--not just people with babies. And I'm glad you found a mirror that you love for a great price.
Abby will love the house! Cool surprise.
cool projects!!
can you give me your number? or call me? 435-760-2846
Maybe you can leave Abby here for a while and get a break, and I'll take some pictures of her for you? It would be good practice for me.. and a good break for you.. or you can stay and hang out with me, I would love to visit! It's sad that we live close- at least I think we do- and I've never got to see you!
I love all your projects! They are so cute. And what a great find at DI! I bet Abby will love it.
I had one of those little houses too! They were so much fun!
Post a Comment