Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Cinderella Wall Art
This is a project I just completed, well almost completed, for Abby's room. I decided that her room actually needed to feel like a room and not just a place where she had to sleep. So for the last month, I have been working on it. We made pink double paneled curtains for both windows, decorative letters spelling "Abby", a dark pink with green ribbon photo board, and now this Cinderella Wall Art. The finishing touch was that I got to have my pink and green floral comforter, sheets, and bed skirt from when I was a kid to add to the bed in her room. She won't sleep in it for a bit, but it adds so much to the room. We also added some fake pink daisies in a small vase on her shelf to tie in the pink theme for the shelf. Don't worry--it doesn't look like the whole place has been hosed with Pepto Bismol. I promise, Sarah. Anyway, this is the wall art I just did. I didn't come up with it on my own. I copied it from a picture I saw somewhere. I know it's not the best picture, but I figured you'd forgive me. A few months ago my favorite cousin scolded me for not having posted my projects. I've felt guilty the last three months that I haven't posted anything. So here it is. I hope you like it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Laur, that is seriously so cute! Like cute enough that it could be sold for buku bucks in a store. Did you paint it, or is it scrapbook paper, or both? I wish I was that crafty!
Oh my gosh, Lala! That is amazing! My friend, you are very talented.
Genius! Way to pull all the colors together in your bedspread, wall hanging, etc. I love, love, love it! I think the sleeping giant has been awakened...we will be waiting for many more of your creations!
VERY nice! I too am curious as to what you used to make it. I'm just anxious to see the rest of the room now.
P.S. It is sunny and Luke and I are ready to play! How about a surprise visit to Ogden? heheh.
It looks so cute! I'll have to come see it.
SUPER cute! I love it, I want to come see her room, it sounds darling!.
http://www.potterybarnkids.com/products/mt1540/index.cfm?pkey=caccessories-sale|k
Your's is cuter.
I'd love to take pictures of your sweet little chica... it would give me some great practice. We should get together soon!
WOW! Great Job Laur! You're really taking your new years resolution to heart. I'm proud of you! It looks wonderful :)
Post a Comment