Thursday, March 5, 2009

I've been tagged

Here are the Rules:

1) Post rules on your blog

2) Answer the six '8' items

3) Let each person know they're tagged by leaving them a comment.

8 Favorite TV shows
1. Bones
2. Lost
3. American Idol
4. Avatar
5. Firefly
6. I don’t watch any other tv shows…

7.
8.

8 Things I did yesterday
1. Went to Jump On It with Mary and Cedar!
2. Played at the park
3. Went fabric shopping to make Abby some curtains
4. Hit some amazing sales at BabyGap
5. Made pancakes for dinner
6. Watched pieces of Dirty Dancing (please don’t judge me)
7. Actually completed 1 of 4 parts to Abby’s curtain set
8. Laughed at my daughter until my face hurt

8 Things I look forward to
1. The next girls night! (I think 3/18 sounds like a good day… at my house)
2. My sister Sarah coming to visit this summer
3. Our next trip to Alabama
4. Jesse’s graduation
5. Stephen and Ashton’s baby (due 07/30!)
6. Painting the toy box in my grandpa’s garage
7. Finishing Abby’s room (curtains, accessories, all that jazz)
8. Another baby

8 Favorite Resturants
1. Carrabba’s

2. Zupas

3. Brick Ovens
4. Ottavios
5. Chili's
6. Red Robin
7. Café Rio
8. Somewhere really good.

8 Things on My Wish List
1. Peace of mind regarding finances
2. Jesse to get the internship he wants
3. Jesse to get the job he wants
4. Visit Sarah in Chicago
5. Own all of the Disney movies
6. A new car
7. To live on Friday Harbor – at least for a couple weeks
8. For my house to magically clean itself.

I tag
1. Kylie
2. Carolyn
3. Kristen L.
4. Kelsey G.
5. Sarah J.
6. Maryn J.
7. Leslie J.
8. Meghan U.

3 comments:

Maryn said...

I know so many people who love Avatar. Is it the cartoon one? Avatar and the Air Bender or something? What makes it so great? :)

Megan said...

3/18 sounds good to me!

Jared said...

Laur! I'm glad you announced Sven and Ashton's baby. Congrats to them! Your brother's a stud. What can I say more? p.s. Was that "looking forward to another baby" an announcement? :)