Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Flowers, beaches, and Benny, oh my!

We have been SO lucky to have so many family members visit us in the past couple months. This last week we got to have Grandma Larsen come visit! All the way from Alabama! The girls and I hadn't seen Cathy since Christmas 2010 (FOREVER ago). We were so excited to play!

Grandma did an awesome job planning activities for the girls. She brought a super fun tent (that I need to get a picture of) and she planned a flower pot activity. We went to Home Depot, picked out flowers and pots, painted the pots, and then planted our flowers. The girls LOVED it! And we love having beautiful flowers outside the door. :)



We did lots of fun things, but one of my favorites is to go to Idylwood Beach and Park on Lake Sammamish. It was amazing weather so we took some snacks and hung out on the playground and then the sand. Claire loved playing in the sand today. We saw a couple bald eagles and just enjoyed it's peacefulness. :)

No, I was not nursing. Though I'm sure I did at one point. I was trying to help block the sun and breeze from a sleeping Benny.

Benny's blessing day!!
Sunday, April 15, 2012


His dad insisted on the beanie. It came with the outfit, so why the heck not?


Adorable baby shoes, right?? They came from his Aunt Sarah. We love you Sarah!!





Woot woot! We loved having Grandma here. I wish she lived closer! Well, you know I wish all my family lived closer. For now we're just grateful when people come visit. :) I love my husband, love my sweet kids. (When did I get three?!?) I'm grateful Jesse could bless Ben and grateful that some of our friends could be there.

2 comments:

Brittany B said...

I love his outfit! We are so sad we missed it. Few more days and then we get to catch up.

stevesie said...

he is a handsome dude!