I feel like I should say something, but I'm too darn intimidated. And I like the green. Love you, Wonder Woman!
I love it. It is so cute. Now I want to paint myself something cute and green!
Love the color- it looks great in your house!
Laur,Love your new look! Love the window treatment, your couch cover, the gerber daisies and last but not least, I LOVE your table!
And, love those pics of Claire Bee!!
Can't wait to see it all put together. Looks like a whole new room!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I feel like I should say something, but I'm too darn intimidated.
And I like the green. Love you, Wonder Woman!
I love it. It is so cute. Now I want to paint myself something cute and green!
Love the color- it looks great in your house!
Laur,
Love your new look! Love the window treatment, your couch cover, the gerber daisies and last but not least, I LOVE your table!
And, love those pics of Claire Bee!!
Can't wait to see it all put together. Looks like a whole new room!
Post a Comment