Sunday, April 8, 2012

LOVE me some April.

I am the most SPOILED girl in the world. And I LOVE IT!
By spoiled, I mean, my mom and sister got to come visit me AGAIN.
Oh I love them.
Love them, love them.

But before we get to any of that jazz, I have to throw in some pictures of Claire. She's the only one who semi-cooperates these days. It was a beautiful day so I snapped a couple of Claire. She's hilarious these days. She can talk extraordinarily well and she's unbelievably mischievous. She loves to play with her sister and they play everything together. Claire has recently taken to "holding cute wormies" after it rains. She's such a spaz!


Tulips!
I did not do a spectacular job documenting the vacation with my mom and Maryn. We did some awesome stuff: ate at the French Bakery, went to Snoqualmie Falls, visited the temple, shopped at Bell Sq., watched awesome movies... and drove 3 hours to see Tulip Town.
Unfortunately 98% of the tulips won't bloom until THIS week. Boo. So we saw some, but not as many as I had hoped.



My beautiful madre and Claire-bear.

As we were leaving Tulip Town, we saw this HUGE patch of yellow in the distance. We went on a search for it--we were not disappointed! It was a flowing field of daffodils and they were stunning! This is Abby being a daffodil. She wouldn't smile. Like I said, Claire is the only one who really cooperates these days. Abby is learning how to read. She's doing really well and she's recently started a dance class. Oh! Maryn took pictures of that. I should find those.... She's a wonderful helper with Ben and most of the time she is wonderful with Claire. Her Primary teacher is convinced she's one of the best 4-year-olds ever. I agree. :)

The master at work. I chuckled after I took this picture. You'll have to check out her blog to see her pictures. They're GORGEOUS!


Ah... Spring break ended way too soon. I needed a picture of Maryn and the girls. This was on our last day before I took them to the airport. They're all so beautiful! Though I wish I had seen Abby's hair in her mouth.... I would have taken it out. Oh well.



Happy EASTER!
The girls were ready for a glorious Easter egg hunt. It was actually nice enough to do it outside, but the girls wanted to do it inside. Go figure.




Oh, so pretty in pink. REALLY pink. HOT pink. I love it!



(sorry, overexposed. I'm still learning)


My handsome boys!!

More of these yahoos, really?


The girls were doing an Easter craft that the Easter bunny brought. But check out those gerber daisies!! It was $5 for 10 at Trader Joe's. A total steal. And they're my FAVORITE.


Happy spring, happy Easter. I love you all!

2 comments:

Maryn said...

oh, I love you.

Lekili said...

What a fabulous Easter surprise...
all these scrumptious pictures of your beautiful family. Love the hot pink! So perfect! Wish I could just drive over tomorrow and play some more. Thank you for taking such great care of us and making it so fun!