Fact: I don't know how to edit photos. So what you see is what comes straight from my camera. I'll learn one day, but for now... deal with it. :)
I figured it's about time you saw bits and pieces of our house. It's just the outside for now. The inside is not so easy to take pictures of. It frequently looks like a tornado has gone through and the angles are always weird, you know?
So this is why I wanted a fenced backyard. I sent Abby out to go play while I did dishes. I didn't even have to worry about weird strangers walking by or Abby escaping down the street.
And best of all, I got to watch her... without her knowing. Kind of creepy, right? ;)
First she stood there shooting her water gun. She shot the windows, the side of the house, the grass, the cement, etc. etc. etc.
Then she decided that her rocking chair needed to join. Best part: as she sits down, she copies Papa Bear--from her Grandma Jenkins' Berenstain Bear book--when he says, "Ah, now I can relax in my easy chair."
A box! Best toy ever.
Loves to you all, family and friends! I'm sad I missed my dad's bday so Happy birthday dad! But we are having an awesome time here and we're so glad that Heavenly Father has given us this opportunity and AMAZING friends to help us survive!
More to come!
5 comments:
Cool backyard- I love it! Sure wish we had some trees like that around here!
Perfect yard. And I loved seeing and hearing Abby's Papa Bear voice with her rocking chair...so cute.
Can't get enough of your pictures but it still gives me a lump in my throat...I just want to be there to love on your beautiful girls.
So impressed you have so many pictures hung! Looks awesome.
You're making me tear up, gosh dang it...
I LOVE YOU!!!
i am so happy for you guys! i see this and it makes me wonder why the poo we didn't join you. sigh, dang those 'unsettled feelings'.. at any rate, i'm glad you're loving it!
Looks too fun! Lauren's childhood dream home with lots of trees and green! Just needs a whale . . .
Post a Comment