Thursday, January 20, 2011

Claire and Abigail

So my wonderful friend, Brittany, took some stellar pictures of my girls the other day. I love her lens. Yes, Maryn, it's your same lens. I LOVE your pictures too.

So now I want that lens. If only Christmas could come faster, right? ;)

I'm kidding! Grief.

So here are my BEAUTIFUL girls at Brittany's house! Didn't God give me such beautiful girls? I am so darn lucky.



Queen of raspberry blowing
Especially when baby food is involved.
She thinks she's SO funny.

And she is.



Oh, I just want to squish her!

BFF's Kylie (brown-eyed beauty) and Taylie (the blue-eyed beauty). Seriously, we have not had one day where Abby hasn't asked to see them since we left in AUGUST.
Yes, mom, mine is a blue-eyed beauty too.


Abby did not want anything to do with our photo shoot. And then she did something awful and I put her in time out. It turned out to be the best way to get pictures. She couldn't get off the chair, and she gave us some adorable faces. ;)



We miss you family! But hopefully this will satiate the picture need for a bit. Sorry, I already failed on my blogging twice each week goal. Hello? It's not easy moving!

Love you. :)

9 comments:

Maryn said...

Are you trying to make me feel all inferior-like?! Ooh, you are meeean. Gosh darn it all.

I'd betcha her camera let's her do auto-focus.

Maryn said...

JUST A CLARIFICATION, I love people just as much as outside. I couldn't take good pictures of people with the lens I had before, so I just took a ton of nature and such. And then I got good at it, but now I want to be good at taking pictures of people too. I'm just not quite there yet. So there you have it.

Poo.

Ambs said...

What lens is it Lauren? a 50mm?

Kyle and Megan said...

Your girls are SUPER adorable!

Rollins Family said...

Your girls are gorgeous as usual. It looks like you are doing well. Miss you guys!

*b said...

Pictures are with : Nikon D7000 and 50mm 1.4 lens...I want a 24-70 and 85mm 1.8 too...I wish!

*b said...

plus natural lighting from window...need lots of help in Seattle :)

Lekili said...

So great that you guys are there with awesome friends...tender mercies, huh?

editorgirl said...

I keep reading this post and wanting to know the "something awful" Abby did.