Thursday, February 18, 2010

29 weeks and starting to show.

Abby's Valentine's Day ensemble from Grandma Jenkins. Could she get any cuter? Probably. I could try to do her hair for once. ;)



BELLY PICS!

He's HUGE! Don't you think? 29 weeks is really doing stuff to his body. Good heavens. What? You asked for belly pics. It's not like you specified whose belly you wanted.





Okay, fine. Here I am. Black shirts are the best, aren't they? They make you feel so much better when you look in the mirror. As long as you don't turn to the side.



Because when you do, let's be honest. It looks weird.

I don't wear t-shirts in public, don't worry. I haven't damaged anyone's eyes.

We LOVE YOU all and wish you a merry Thursday!

13 comments:

Kyle and Megan said...

I think you look super cute Lauren!

Meg said...

Haha cute pictures. You look great! Can't wait to meet the new little princess!

Lisa D said...

You hardly even look pregnant!! Lucky girl.

Carolyn said...

You look great, Lauren! I'm so glad you posted a belly pic. And, of course, one of Jesse too.

Abby is such a cute girl! I miss her!

Maryn said...

You are turning into a frequent blogger! And it makes me ever so happy! So thank you for making my day whenever you post. You rock.

PS I much enjoyed Jesse's belly photos. :)

Davis Valley Classic said...

Oh my gosh, she is adorable! Loved the first picture! And you look darling of course being pregnant!

Megan said...

And you're still stinkin tiny really.

Carolyn said...

Lauren, thank you for your comment on my blog! I just wanted to let you know that we got the shelves at Target. It was $49.99. Just so you know!

Lekili said...

In the profound words of Abigail, "soooo cute."

Ryan, Stacia & Baby Ellis said...

Hey my blog is Ryanandstacia.blogspot.com, definetely going to add you to my list...your belly bump is so cute and Abby is getting so big..when is your due date again? Keep in touch!

Ryan, Stacia & Baby Ellis said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lindsey Bell said...

I have to remind myself that you are pregnant because I can never tell just by looking at you!

Blackburn Family said...

dear lauren. i love you as a friend but i hate how skinny you are. my butt is bigger than your belly. and i'm not even going to mention my belly. love, gloria.