Twilight: the movie
http://movies.msn.com/movies/galleryfeature/lost-twilight-script/?photoidx=1
Hopefully you can copy and paste the website. Yes it mocks Twilight, but it does such a fabulous job at it that you can help but love it. Enjoy!

Sneak peek of the mockery accompanying this picture:
'Twilight': The Lost Script
BELLA: I like this jacket a lot better.
EDWARD: I will burn the other and sprinkle the ashes in the four corners of the Earth, so that it never offends you again.
BELLA: You're amazing.
EDWARD: You're amazing.
BELLA: No, you are.
EDWARD: I said it first.
BELLA: No,
... more actually, I did. Just look at the transcript.
EDWARD: You're right, my alabaster fairy. Would you mind scooting away from the waterfall? You're making me nervous.
BELLA: So are you saying I'm clumsy? I knew it. You couldn't possibly love me. You are like a god and I am an adolescent head case.
EDWARD: Shh, love. Don't talk. Let me carry you on my back as though you were either a toddler or a sack of potatoes. Then we will ride in my Volvo and not engage in any carnal activities whatsoever.
BELLA: You're amazing.
EDWARD: No, you are. (Repeat...)
4 comments:
hey Lauren! That's a good one! I am pathetic and excited for the movie-and will be dragging Joel to it. I hope the cheese doesn't kill him. I don't know how to prepare him. But, that was a good laugh.
That was hilarious! Thanks for posting the link.
Oh my gosh! That's hilarious- I especially like that he calls her "alabaster fairy". Good one. By the way, thanks for posting the pizza recipe. We have made pizza by ourselves, with our friends, and my mom made some because she tasted ours. Delish!
I think I'm one of the few women in this country that has not read this series yet! But, from everything I've heard, it's worth reading. Now it's just a matter of time until I load Lainey into the stroller and walk to the library to try to find myself a copy. :)
So you recommend it?
Post a Comment