Monday, November 17, 2008

Some family pics

We tried to get family pictures taken the other day... but Abby was SUPER cranky and her hair was absolutely out of control. I didn't love mine either that day, but Jesse says I'm just being super critical of myself and that I looked great anyway. I didn't put the pictures on that I didn't like of my hair. But here's the first batch of pictures. I hope we get more soon! (The last picture isn't the best quality, but it was super funny of Abby)



7 comments:

Ashley and Zach Smart said...

These are darling! You have fabulous hair! The last one is especially cute.

Maryn said...

Oh my goodness! I love them all!!

KristenL said...

I really like the top one! You all look super good. Who took the pictures for you? And I agree with Jesse, you are too critical of yourself, because you look great. I wish I had hair like yours!

editorgirl said...

The first two are so cute. And the third will haunt Abby forever. Go SuperMom!

Kylie said...

Lauren, I'm glad I found your blog. They are so fun! Your pictures turned out super cute! Especially if Abby was cranky, I like them a lot!

Meg said...

Adorable! You guys are a super cute family. I love the last one :)

Carolyn said...

Your family looks so cute in these pictures! I love it! What a good-looking bunch. :)