Friday, October 31, 2008

Someone stole all of our Halloween candy...

I was so excited to eat a Butterfinger... I was craving that buttery taste and the crunchy texture when Jesse came back inside saying, "Someone took the bucket!"
We really did have it in for ourselves though, to be honest. We wanted to watch a movie uninterrupted so we left the candy outside (and I was worried about Abby waking up to the doorbell) and left a sign inviting children to take a piece. I've done that the last three years because we've been at parties and nothing has ever happened. This year we didn't make it to our party because I've got a nasty cold and I feel like garbage... so we stayed home and were robbed of our candy. Lame. At least I can't eat it. So here's our Halloween in pictures:

Abby in her cute Halloween pajamas. We had a huge breakfast of pumpkin pancakes and hot chocolate. We decided we needed to walk Jesse to campus after that because we were so full of warm, steamy goodness.

I was doing dishes and I heard Abby playing in the drawers. I thought she was playing in the normal spatula and such drawer, but when I turned around, this is where I found her! The goober.

Abby the puppy.

The Larsen family. Gracious we're odd. In this other picture, Abby kept throwing herself backwards saying, "Fly!"

So that is the end of Halloween 2008 for the Larsens. Happy Halloween!
Quite honestly, I'm looking forward to Thanksgiving.

No comments: