Saturday, October 25, 2008

14 months, 8 days, 6 hours, and 30 minutes later...

Also included in that title should be: a grilled cheese sandwich, half dozen sugar cookies, two apple cinnamon muffins, and hot chocolate later... I decided to blog. The title obviously refers to Abigail. The addition refers to my abundant consumption of garbage due to a grumpy mood. I'm hoping that by blogging about babe that my mood will lighten considerably.

This was our adventure to the Botany Pond. We tried again to release Galya, but she just won't hear of it. That's Galya behind Abby in the second picture. Abby is showing you how to appropriately quack like a duck.


Abigail's new quirk is that she likes to transfer items from one place to another. For example, she transferred all of the swimsuits today from the swimsuit bag to the toilet. Yay. I didn't catch that one, but I did catch the transferring of food storage to the couch yesterday.



She lined them up so neatly.


Dad and Abby pulling faces on the way to Centerville to see Grandpa Larsen.



Just as I was about to take a cute smile pose of Abby, Jesse jumped in and startled her. We were walking to the park. Abby knows how to get there herself. I'm positive that if she ever winds up missing, I'll find her at the park.



Abby likes to get a good read in before our morning walk.

Yay for cute babes! There's a brief update on her life. One of these days I might actually put a picture of myself on here--not likely, but you just never know.

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

What a doll! She's so big. We miss you guys so much! I can't wait til Christmas!

Maryn said...

Cute, cute baby Laur! The swimsuits in the toilet is journal worthy...such a lovely image. Mom