Jenna Worwood, Maryn Jenkins, and me
GIRLS NIGHT!
Well, technically this is our second girls night. Last night we watched Win a Date with Tad Hamilton and Jenna (my adorable, eccentric cousin), Maryn (my diva, should-be-a-model sister), and I painted our nails blue, pink, and pink, respectively. They look fabulous! And tonight we did green avocado facial masques and watched She's The Man and ate brownies. I love my girls! Jenna stayed a couple nights with us before she went to EFY and Maryn came to keep her company. Huzzah! You're all invited next time. :)
P.S. I really think we could be the next Twilight cast. What do you think?
2 comments:
Its really good to hear from you! I knew that you were married, but I never knew you had an adorable little girl. It looks like everything in your life is going great.
Sounds like a fun night! It's fun to find your blog.. you're little girl is a doll!
Post a Comment