This attempt at a hobby was way more messy and time-consuming than I had patience for. One day, I'll really finish one. And maybe I'll even finish it tonight, but this is it for now.
I'm beat and my babes are starving. So, it's an aqua cake. And in honor of Kelsey, it has pink frosting in the inside. Too bad you can't see that. Hmm, this is really lame of me to just quit. I'm still in my apron as I write. Oh fine, be that way. I'll finish the dumb thing.
Finished product to be posted later.
3 comments:
I'm still waiting for the finished product..... ;) The fondant looks good! Nice work.
P.S. I'm glad you like the pillow. Thanks for calling! Hope your birthday bash was fun.
Oh thank you for the cake dedication! I wish I was there to try it :) It looks really good- especially for your first attempt. You can try again in a couple weeks and I can eat it then! :D
Laur! I am definitely impressed with your cake making skills, especially since it was your first time with fondant! I love that I found your blog- it's awesome! PS: Your daughter is adorable!
Post a Comment