Oy!
It's March!
I desperately owe my family some pictures of my adorable children. And watch out. They are totally adorable.
Here's BENNY! He's seriously a super expressive baby, but of course, he never is when the camera is out. Why would he? He plans to remain mysterious and aloof. Not. One day I'll capture his muppet smile. It's his huge, wide-mouth smile. HILARIOUS.
It's March!
I desperately owe my family some pictures of my adorable children. And watch out. They are totally adorable.
Here's BENNY! He's seriously a super expressive baby, but of course, he never is when the camera is out. Why would he? He plans to remain mysterious and aloof. Not. One day I'll capture his muppet smile. It's his huge, wide-mouth smile. HILARIOUS.
I made a quilt!! Aren't you proud? It's small, and this is an awful picture, but I'm super proud of it. It's for Ben. It's going on his wall. Woot woot! I might enjoy this hobby.. we'll see.
Today was a hard day. An exhausting Abby-spilled-her-water-everywhere and Claire-spilled-her-milk-everywhere day. Just one of those obnoxious day. At the end of the day, I told the girls to get their coats and shoes on and go outside. Claire was happy to oblige. She is such a spaz!
THE CURLS. Abby was SO thrilled with her curly hair. They were still a little wet, but we were both too excited to see them and we took out the sponge curlers a little too early. The curls didn't last long, but they were adorable!
Oh my adorable children. You make me so crazy, and yet melt my heart all in the same day. What do I do with you?
5 comments:
B B B B B Benny and the Jets! With that do and Claire's outfit, they make great Jets. Great looking kids.
Beautiful kids! And great job capturing them. You've got a talent! Can't wait to see more if them :) love you all!!!!!! And you're quilt is Awesome!! Where did you get it quilted? Love it!
oh, I am dying right now... I love them so much. and I love Abby's curls! she looks absolutely BEAUTIFUL. just like a princess. tell the girls hi for me! someday I'll come out of my hardcore student shell and FaceTime with you guys. :)
Just keep loving them through the adorable and obnoxious. Love these pictures...you have such gorgeous kids!
Lauren, your kids are beautiful. But you probably already know that. Abby's curls turned out to be darling! And I love Claire's style.
Post a Comment