This is the Christmas card Jesse made for us this year. I was pretty happy with it. :) We only sent out a few, so don't feel bad if you didn't get one. It pretty much went to grandparents, great-grandparents, and a few long lost friends.
We've definitely had a crazy year and I don't see it slowing down anytime soon. We're incredibly grateful for Jesse's job and the opportunities it has provided us. I definitely still miss Utah with all my heart, but hopefully I'll adjust better this year. Supposedly the first year is the hardest.
More than anything we're grateful for our Savior Jesus Christ! We're grateful to celebrate his birth this season. We hope you all have had an incredible year filled with blessings, and we pray that this next year will provide you even more! We love you tons!

3 comments:
We got you super cute card in the mail yesterday! Hallie loved seeing Abby! Hope you're feeling better and surviving the last few weeks. Sure do miss you! Loves!
I'm so stinkin' jealous of Sarah right now I can hardly stand it!
Have a blast for me!
Miss you lots and lots!! Loved your card so much. I can't wait to see you next week! Enjoy Seattle. It's one of my favorite places and I hope you come to love it as much as I do. I can't wait to get there on Saturday!
Post a Comment