Oh my heavens.
I blogged;
Therefore, I rock.
It's been such a crazy month. Seriously. So much so that I didn't even blog my trip to Utah. Again. But I had to post at least this one picture of my girls with Maryn. How beautiful are they?! I wish Abby had been looking at the camera, but when you have three in your face, it's hard to get them all looking at the right camera. Anyway. This was taken by the reflection pool at the Salt Lake Temple. It's a new tradition for me to take the girls to Temple Square when we fly out there. Temple Square is another place I took for granted when I lived there.... So now I'm going to make it a point to get there whenever we go to Utah. Beautiful, just beautiful.I blogged;
Therefore, I rock.
On September something, 2011, a new member was added to our family: the van. It's a 2008 Dodge Caravan. And I love her. She arrived at 11:00 p.m. and was delivered by some crazy Russian man. She's quiet, beautiful, and drives ever so smoothly.... We're still searching for the perfect name: Blueberry, Big Bertha, Big Blue, etc. Any suggestions?
This is what I stare at as I drive. It's ultra intimidating. When the car is actually on, that little screen turns into a touch screen. I have no idea what 95% of the buttons mean. I'll figure it out eventually. We have small successes each day. Yesterday, I figured out how to turn the air on. Today, the windshield wipers. Who knows what tomorrow will hold!
And this... is my 24-week-pregnant belly. What?! I'm pregnant?! Yes. I guess this is my formal blog announcement. It's a boy. Due date: January 20, but we're planning on February. And we have no idea what the name is going to be anymore. We had Benjamin in mind... but neither of us like that today. Jesse's favorites: Gabriel (yuck), Liam, Gunnar, and Bryce. I've debated Logan, Seth, Jude, James, and Bentley. YES I know Bachelorette evil guy was Bentley, but I still like the name. So... please put in your votes. I need opinions please.
The rains have started and it's freezing my bones, but we're doing our best to be happy. Some days I think I'm really starting to adjust to being here. Other days, not so well. But we're getting there. And at least we're happy, right? My husband is awesome, my girls are amazing, and I have the best friends EVER to be my Washington family. What else could I ask for? (the sun, but really it's not an option). Hahaha... Love to all.
9 comments:
oh please not bentley. that sounds like a bratty girl. what happened to dane?
So happy to see a post :) Absolutely love the picture of Maryn & the girls! Bentley crossed my mind too but the evilness just outweighed for me :) Good luck with the boy names - I think they're way harder than girls. I feel you on the fight for cute outfits - I should send you a picture of what Kaitlin is wearing at the moment :) Haha miss you tons and wish you were close so we could hang out to tell these stories but blogging will just have to do!
CONGRATS!!! On the pregnancy (a boy yay!) and on the new minivan (I love minivans). Also glad you got to visit Utah... wish we could meet up with you there sometime!
I also get homesick quite often for Utah. There really is nothing better than going back these days. ho hum...
love ya Lauren
JAMES!!! but not Jim or Jimmy. just James.
P.S. that last picture of Claire makes me really happy.
Wow! If that isn't true joy captured! Love the pic of the girls!
Still love Seth (is that really an option?) Logan and Dane. Gabriel is the best of Jesse's ideas.
Your van looks awesome! Congrats on the new arrival!
Thanks for the update! Please give us more. Loves!
Thank you very much for the plug :) I'm glad to see you all! (And know that you're doing well). Your belly is cute-you do NOT look 'just fat'. There's definitely a baby in there. :) LOVE the van! I'm sure that's a huge blessing. I like a lot of the names! NOT Gunnar! Liam is probably my favorite out of all of those. We've thought about James too, but for a middle name. Jared really refuses to talk names with me until we have the ultrasound though.
I love seeing pictures of your beautiful family. You're thoughts and faces always make me smile. Thanks so much for taking the time to post this for me. Love you girl. (And the rest of you, too!)
YAY... i get to follow ur blog!!! Love the minivan.. can't wait until i am on kid #3 and hopefully can have a bigger car ;)
I like Liam and James... or you could just go with Liam James Larson.. ;)
like the new post! glad we get to share our baby with Claire...lots of love :)
Brittany
I am so happy for you guys on everything. Congrats on the pregnancy and a boy. How fun! A van. It looks great. We sure miss you!
Post a Comment