For Claire's birthday, Sarah bought her this awesome Melissa and Doug Pretty Purse Fill and Spill toy. Claire LOVES it. She actually found it in the Amazon delivery box first. I was in the bedroom and I could hear Claire hitting something excitedly. I came out to find her with the present on her lap. She had pulled it out. So, she's known about this present and has eagerly waited for it. She was SO excited when I actually put it down for her to reach again. I didn't even have to pose the picture. She was just so stinkin' excited. Look at the joy on that babe's face!


Happy Mother's Day! We had a spectacular day. I got to sleep in, Jesse made me breakfast in bed... and then we had to run out the door for 9 a.m. church. When we got home, we ate lunch, took naps (EVERYONE!), and then we woke up in time to make the conference call with Seth. I'm so ready for him to be home.... Then we did some video chat on the Kinect with Jesse's family. Love love love them. :) Wish y'all didn't live so far away!
Somewhere in there, I demanded that for Mother's Day, my family had to let me practice taking pictures of them. I like that at least once a year everyone has to obey my demands (though Jesse would argue that's every day... HA! beat you to the joke). So here's what we got:
(Nikon D40 18-55mm)






The superhero pose.
Appropriate, right?


Yes, Claire eats every picture. Last time it was carrots. Today, celery. You should the tantrum pictures when I took away the celery...



Abby says that's her moo face. She wouldn't really cooperate... These pictures looked better on my camera... oh well. I tried. If anything, it's just to show that we're alive and growing. :) Love you all!
3 comments:
Baha... Abby kills me! These are absolutely wonderful. I'm so glad you're blogging again. And I'm very glad we can be photography buddies.
Oh Laur! Wish i would have had the energy to look at your blog yesterday...these pictures are wonderful and make my heart sing! Your girls are beautiful...and Jesse is kind of beautiful too. Ha ha Very sweet pics of him with the girls.
By the way, love the dress on Abby. I didn't know if it would still be too big. Does she love it?
I love mothers day too. You all look great. I can't believe you got breakfast in bed with 9 am church. That is amazing! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment