Monday, September 13, 2010

Abigail and Claire

I had my cousin take some pictures of my girls a week ago. These don't even begin to scrape the surface of the amazing cute pictures she took. But I had to share some of them. They are Abby and Claire as I see them everyday. Love love love these pictures.

And yes, Sarah, more will be emailed to you later.










This just makes me want to have more kids... so I can have super cute pictures taken of them.

Gracious, I need help.

6 comments:

Kylie said...

Oh my gosh! How cute are they! I love them, they turned out so great! Not that it's hard with such beautiful girls.

Megan said...

Those are completely adorable!!!

Carolyn said...

Very, very cute pictures! Your girls are both so beautiful. I wish I could meet little Claire in person. :) I don't blame you for wanting to have more children....they're perfectly adorable!

Lisa D said...

So glad you like them!!

editorgirl said...

Usually I'm opposed to naked baby pictures, but the b&w of Claire is too cute.

Chelsea Stebar said...

I miss Abby! These pictures are amazing.