Playing at the playground, Abby stops to hear the birds.
"Mom, do you hear that? Do you hear the birds? They're saying (in a high pitched voice), 'Abigail, you're so cute! Abigail, you're so awesome!'"
As we were walking quickly home from the playground to find the potty, Abby is staring up at the sky.
Mom: "Abby, what are you looking at? We need to keep walking, love"
Abby (slightly exasperated with my ignorance): "Mom, I'm just looking up at the blue clouds that Jesus made."
Almost to the house, Abby hears a dog.
"Mom, do you hear that? It's a dog! He's saying (in a deep toddler voice), 'Abby, you are beautiful and I love you!'"
7 comments:
I miss you guys so much!
Oh man, that just made my day!
How cute! Kids just crack me up. I sure do miss you guys.
So glad to know that Abby has absolutely no issues with self esteem. Ha ha I told her one day that the meadow larks were singing, "Abby is a pretty little girl." That's something my mother used to tell me.
Come home.
Priceless. I miss you guys!
Love it :)
Wouldn't it be wonderful if we could always keep the same self esteem that we have when we are 2 or 3? When we simply believe we are beautiful, that everyone who knows us loves us (with Jesus and Heavenly Father at the top of the list, of course), and that "all is right with the world?" Your girls ARE beautiful, Lauren, and so are you!
Post a Comment